Protecting Our Heroes
FIGHTING THE BATTLE AGAINST TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
The Blast Gauge™ System is a 3-sensor set worn on the helmet, chest, and shoulder that logs pressure and acceleration from exposure to explosive blasts. Green, yellow, and red status LEDs provide instant triage data at the press of a button. A micro-USB connection allows full time-based data to be later analyzed by medical personnel.
- Triage Capable – Lights activated via recessed button.
- Exposure Tailored Treatment – Data transferred to PC for detailed event analysis.
- Durable – Fully encapsulated design withstands weather and impact.
- Automated – Blast overpressure and acceleration automatically collected and classified.
- Reprogrammable – Load latest algorithms at time of activation.
- Small – Less than one cubic inch and weighing less than one ounce.
- Flexible – Instantly mounts to helmet, gear and vehicles.
- Inexpensive – Quickly outfit deployed troops.
- Disposable – Predictable performance without legacy systems logistics.
- Traceable – Soldier privacy protected.
- Multipurpose – Route clearance, training, SOF, breaching, SWAT, bomb squad.
- Made in USA – Proudly keeping jobs at home.